VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have been trying to upload an 18 minute video to veoh that is 250 MB. However, the upload freezes at random. By freeze I mean that the upload process halts completely in that the percent uploaded and ETA numbers do not increase whatsoever for an unlimited amount of time. I have tried refreshing the page and starting the upload for the video multiple times and this problems still continues.

I seriously think that some loser is hacking either Veoh or my internet connection because this has NEVER happened before. Maybe the douche doing so should go solve their own mental problems instead of harassing others who have nothing to do with them.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Keep away from VEOH! When I log on with my VEOH-account a www.partypoker.com window is popping up in the background. I consider this as a hacker took over the Veoh-site. So I do not trust VEOH any more.
    There are better sites for uploading: blip.tv, vimeo, even YouTube or Archive.net
    Quote Quote