VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    have a TVshow dvd. I muxed in a 3rd audio track to one of the episodes (already has two audio tracks), and replaced the new video file into the dvd with Pgcedit (version 8.6). I also photoshopped the still-image episode menu background to indicate there's an additional audio track (added it back using Vobblanker).
    I added a new button with Pgcedit to activate the audio track. I made sure it is navigatable to/fro other buttons, and added some commands similar to what is used, and it works okay in Pgcedit.
    When I play the dvd file in my PC with MPC-hc, or my Panny dvd recorder, the episode menu works fine - buttons are highlighted, and when the episode is over, returns to that menu and highlights the last used button.
    But if I test it with VLC media player on my PC, or in my Pioneer dvd player (my primary player), no buttons are initially highlighted in the episode menu. They get highlighted when randomly using the remote. The added audio track 3 button never gets highlighted at all, even when navigated to. When the episode ends and returns to that menu, no buttons are highlighted.
    Suggestions to make the buttons work consistently?
    Quote Quote  
  2. r0lZ - PgcEdit homepage Hosted by VideoHelp (Thanks Baldrick)
    - BD3D2MK3D A tool to convert 3D BD to 3D SBS/T&B/FS MKV
    Quote Quote