VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi everyone ...
    I,m trying to send a video i took from my camera via an email, but i have no clue on what to do. can anyone out there please explain to me in very easy to understand instructions, how i can actually make that happen. I have a " finepix S5700 7.1 m/pix camera ". if some one out there could help i would appreciate it very much..... cheers everyone. !!!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If the size of the video is relatively small - 5mb or less - then just send it as an attachment. If it is larger then I would use something like rapidshare. You upload the video to rapidshare, then send a link in your email so the person at the other end can download it.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes, follow the wise advice of guns1inger. Never overload the mail servers of others by sending a huge file attachment. There is also the issue of video format, and whether it is playable on the computers of others. If you upload to an internet server designed for video streaming, you can just e-mail folks the link to your video on that site. Besides rapidshare, you can always post on YouTube. That makes it easier for people to see the video without having to download a special player for your finepix media files.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Use Vimeo free-much better than rapidshare-no email however.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi guns1inger....
    well i tried what you said to do, i registered & got my activation key & logged on, but you did,nt explain to me how it actually works, i might be mistaken, but rapidshare, well the one that i joined is russian, is that right guns1inger?
    can you please get back to me with the full instructions on what i have to do. the other one i went into wanted money, i,m only on a pension, so i can,t afford that money, i need freeware guns1inger, & better explaining of the situation if i,m gunna get this happening. when it say,s this will be your link to send with your email http://rapidsharedownload.net//chief/Indi. how do you get started downloading what you want to send. I googled rapidshare & this is what i got after following your directions, but it ain,t working guns1inger. can you please, or anyone for that matter give me a hand on this issue. i have just had another helping hand from a friend who sugested another site to try, if it works i will post here. thankyou !!
    Quote Quote  
  6. http://rapidshare.com/

You don't even need to register for files up to 500 MB.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi everyone....
    well i tried a few ideas that came my way through this wonderful site i,m on now " videohelp.com " & a friend came round & suggested to upload onto youtube & view it through your facebook page, so thats what i,m doing as we speak, so once again everybody that came to my rescue, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, SO VERY MUCH AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP !!!
    IT,S AT 93% NOW !!! special thx to guns1inger for your effort & time.... p.s. all i,m doing is being registered on youtube then you can upload your video there, & thats where you will see the option for facebook, twitter , my space i think i saw there, etc,etc, hope that helps someone out there. cheer,s bye for now.
    Last edited by chief-1; 3rd Oct 2010 at 00:24. Reason: forgot to put post in...
    Quote Quote