I have a Polycom RSS 2000 recording/streaming unit that we use to record presentations and trainings. We connect to our RMX bridge unit and record to the RSS. I recently did a presentation that had both video and content (video of the speaker and an accompanying powerpoint presentation). When I view the stream live, it opens Win Media Player. The main screen displays the powerpoint file and the video of the presenter displays in another, smaller ActiveMovie window.

I need to make edits to this recording. The RSS allows you to download the recordings in either ASF (the native)format or a WMV (ASX) format. I downloaded both. I cannot view the ASF in Win Media Player as I do not have the H26x codec.

I can view the ASX format in Win Media player. When I import the ASX file into Adobe Premier, it only brings over the video file from the ActiveMovie Window.

I need to make the edits and then keep the file into a format that will be pretty accessible to most people who have Win Media Player (it will be going on our website)

Any suggestions? Ideally I'd like to be able to either split the powerpoint and video and then remerge them, or find a program that imports both the powerpoint and video and i'm able to make cuts where it's needed to both.