VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,
    I have, tonight, downloaded and installed DVD Slideshow GUI & I am having problems importing PPT and ODP files.

I watched the tutorial video & followed all of the instructions, but each time I select the presentation I wish to import (I have tried with PPT and ODP), Impress opens up and the presentation loads, but then DVD Slideshow GUI just seems to "freeze".

I have tried walking away and leaving it for some time (even with a test presentation of 2 slides) and nothing seems to happen.

The minute I close Impress, DVD Slideshow GUI comes up with an error message telling me that the import has failed.

Am I missing something really obvious, here? I have searched Google but cannot seem to come across any possible answer to my problem.
    I am using Windows 7 Professional if this makes any difference.

Thank you, in advance, for any support/advice.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Download a quick-fix here: http://download.videohelp.com/tin2tin/DSG_FIX.zip
    Unzip and replace with the one in the main DVD slideshow GUI folder.
    Last edited by tin2tin; 24th Sep 2010 at 02:26.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Please, let me know if the quick-fix solves that problem - I do not have Win 7.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I've added that fix to the 0.9.3.8 download on that page - so try to redownload and reinstall it.
    Quote Quote