VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,
    I wan to stream a live content from my drawin streaming server to mobile devices through RTSP protocol. I broadcast the content to the server by VLC in SDP file format.I try to play the streaming like this rtsp://myserver/live.sdp using mobile realplayer, but I got an error about bandwidth

this is my VLC streaming command line
    vlc -vvv /test.3gp --sout "#transcode{vcodec=h264,vb=360,fps=25,scale=0, acod ec=mp4a,ab=128,channels=2,samplerate=44100}:rtp{ds t=127.0.0.1,port=5004,sdp=file:///C:/Darwin Streaming Server/Movies/myStream.sdp}"

My device is Nokia E71. I believe the error is in my VLC Command but don't know what is it!!!!!

Can anyone help me in this please? It's a very important project to me.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mrweb; 20th Sep 2010 at 16:12.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Your settings looks okey. I'm also using vlc and darwin but I stream to my nexus one android phone and it works pretty good.

Have you checked any nokia forums ? Google for the error message you get.
    Quote Quote  
  3. It is not about Nokia I guess ,it's about VLC media commands. I can stream a 3gp file optimized to mobile phone. But I want to stream a live content, not a recorded file.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I changed vb=360 to vb=60 I can stream my file to mobile, but the quality is so bad even on my PC. Any suggestions ?
    Quote Quote