VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have been making 3 episode DVD's with this program and the first two turned out alright but the last two I have made for some reason the second title is being cut off by anywhere from 20-27 minutes making it only a few minutes long. I don't know what has caused this problem and to my knowledge I haven't changed any settings. I switched from DVD+R to DVD-R because I wasn't paying attention to what I bought but other than that I have no idea what is going wrong. Any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Output to a folder and test play from the HDD first, to see if it works from there
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    1) Is it possibly a glitch in the original file? Does this happen with any three files, or just this one third file? If you only have the three, does it still happen to the third file when you shuffle their order?

2) When you load the files into Flick, does it show that the disc will be overfilled, or does it show room to spare? If the former, you might try lowering the bitrate.

Best,

Calidore
    Quote Quote  
  4. It says there is enough room for all three files. I made an ISO of it this time to test it out before I burned it and it shows in the ISO that the second file of 3 has been cut down for some reason even though the log states that it's the right size. It's always the file in the middle between 1 and 3. This problem didn't always occur it's just started happening.

I really can't figure out what is causing this problem unless it's some kind of error having to do with all the video encoding codecs I have installed over the past few weeks.
    Quote Quote