VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    hI guys just set up my blu ray burner and it burns the disc fine, the problem, is the play back on the ps3. It will play all the intro and menu but when you highlight play the film it goes blank with an error message, however the same disc will playfine in a stand alone panasonic bd player!!!!
    Anyone know whats wrong? settings?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by ANDY987 View Post
    hI guys just set up my blu ray burner and it burns the disc fine, the problem, is the play back on the ps3. It will play all the intro and menu but when you highlight play the film it goes blank with an error message, however the same disc will playfine in a stand alone panasonic bd player!!!!
    Anyone know whats wrong? settings?
    What are you talking about?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thread-jacking?
    ;/ l ,[____], Its a Jeep thing,
    l---L---o||||||o- you wouldn't understand.
    (.)_) (.)_)-----)_) "Only In A Jeep"
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I moved you to your own thread.

Please give more information. What software are you using? Is it a blu-ray backup or do you convert or what?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    hi ,

I got a ripped blu ray from a friend and tried doing a like for like copy in a acrard duplicator.It was burnt at 4 speed and passed the process. However when I try to play it back on the ps3 the menus work and the trailers but the main movie will play for a few mins then stop with a black screen saing invalid disc.If I put the same disc in my stand alone player the movie willplay but the sound goes off after 10 mins.

the disc a copy from plays fine in both machines and I thought it would just copy the same .I tried changing the write speed to 1 speed with the same results. Any ideas
    Quote Quote