VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have several videos recorded on the minidisks from a Panasonic video recorder. I am now trying to load them onto my MAC (I have a 27" desktop). Because the mini-disks cannot load directly into the MAC, I have been loading them onto my WINDOWS laptop, copying the VOD files into a zip drive, then plugging the zip drive into the MAC and running them through a conversion program (Leawo Software), and they are loading into iMovie.

The problem I am having is that only part of my movies are being converted. Ex- One of my movies, out of 30 minutes of video, only 3 minutes is converting and showing up on the MAC. another conversion I tried to make, 14 out of 30 minutes converted correctly. the rest has seemed to just disappear. It is not just the first part or second part of the video, the 3 minute segment that converted was in the middle of the video I was converting.

I have been trying to figure this out for the last 2 hours....any help or insight is greatly appreciated!
    : -)
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The files are VOB files, not VOD files - my apoligies for the error in my original message.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Try mpeg streamclip and convert the dvd vob files to for example to dv.
    Quote Quote