VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi , I got a mkv and i'm using avstodvd to hardcode my srt and convert to dvd, so I add the sub and it's muxed then i go edit title (subs) and tick hardcode and change font but i end up with the hardcoded and softcoded
    i assume it's something with ffdshow or vobsu and avstodvd
    I'm not very experienced with ffd or vobsub so can someone help stepbystep?
    Quote Quote  
  2. @striker9

if you have checked the 'Title Edit'/'Subtitles'/'Hard Encoded' option on, then AVStoDVD will NOT add soft subs to your DVD. You can verify that directly in the project log file: if there is no SubtitleCreator step then soft subs cannot be there. Otherwise report here the log file.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sure ill send the log cause i dont tamper with it i just check hardsubs and font and i get the plain soft subs and the fonted ones a bit above em
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hangon i'm encoding now it's taking long coz i cliped a sample of a vid and resynced subs cause i deleted log file but it looks like it's working
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Okay When i hardcoded that worked but i cannot change font and when i like mux it (stndrd sub) the sub wont play
    Quote Quote  
  6. @striker9

my friend, it is time to restate your tests and your issues because, frankly speaking, I am pretty lost.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote