VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I´ve been using bdrebuilder for a while and i just recently "discovered" the sweetness of deinterlace at 60fps...but, i had some problems trying to do it on a 1080i file. Bdrebuilder just encode up to the middle of the lenght of the file. Eg. if it's a 1 minute file just encode 30 seg...if it is a 2 minute file encode 1 minute and so on.
    Im guessing that bdrebuilder is just "counting" the actual frames of the file not the doubled frames that yadif gave.
    I know 1080p at 60fps it's not a bluray standard, but im reencoding to mkv and playing it with my pc (Phenom quadcore, 4 gb ram).

Anyway, i figured out a workaround to my problem but i wanna know if theres a way to do it easily...maybe adding some avs script in bdrebuilder options? (BTW i don't know anything about scripts and avs XD).

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  2. As a quick test, try adding Bob() to the script and see if it encodes correctly. If that works you can use more sophisticated bob deinterlacers like Yadif(mode=1) or TempGaussMC_beta1mod(). You could also try reducing the frame size to 1280x720p60 which is supported by BD.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks for your reply jagabo!. I dont need a BD standard output 'cause im playing it with my PC...and can handle it 1080p 60fps

I've read about avs, but sincerly, i don't understand anything, maybe i have a tough head XD...all i know is that bdrebuilder can use avs scripts.
    Is there a very simple anti-dumb guide to avs scripts??

Thanks!
    Quote Quote