VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, I figured the easiest way to find out about my problem was to ask - so here goes - I have a number of Mpeg2 videos (movie clip) which I converted from FLV using Any Video Convertor. They play perfectly in sync on my WMP - but when I attempt to combine and burn these Mpeg2 videos to a PAL DVD using DVDFlick, (build 1.2.2.1 ) while the picture quality is excellent, the video and sound suddenly go out of sync. - ie the picture lagging behind sound for a few seconds - enough to make watching it annoying.... Is it something to do with the joining process? I know my build of Flick is an old one, but I found build 1.3.0.6. wouldn't join videos properly - has that bug been fixed yet. I did report it some months ago.

Found my own fix see: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/324914-How-to-merge-convert-Meg2-video-and-burn-to-...99#post2012099
    Last edited by bahjan; 22nd Aug 2010 at 12:45.
    Quote Quote