VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am getting audio but no video when playing a DVD (DVD works). I checked all the cabling over and over everything was tight. I ended up removing everything from the player and put it on another TV with just RWY cable. No video just sound.

This unit had problems with a power supply capacitor that I replaced (thanks to the help of this forum) last year. I don't know what to look for to figure out this problem. Doing internet searches is unwieldly with keyword video in it. So if someone could shed some light on what I should look at or some words to search under, I would really appreciate it. Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Did you try another video output? Say S-video or component.
    I've not had a ES-10 but I haven't really heard of the video output going out. Have you tried a different video cable? You could try one of your audio cables since you know they're good.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks for replying back. I tried on another tv with different cables and no cigar. My original config used s-video cable and I tested it on two tvs using the red, white and yellow cables. I am going to try the s-cable on the other tv.

As I was typing up the original post I wondered if I messed up the board. I had replaced a component on the board last year.
    Quote Quote