VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am 100% sure I correctly ripped the DVD. I ran the ripped DVD through SubRip and OCRed automatically and manually all the subs. When I click on the little save icon it doesnt open a window to save it just goes to the part where I can choose the language, font and font size. But instead of the save button there is only a Done button. Why is this? What can I do to fix it?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Yeah, I have the problem myself. There's a workaround to it and that's to open VobSubs (IDX/SUB) instead, rather than the VOBs or the IFO. First extract the VobSubs using VobSub Configure (comes included with the VobSub package). When done open the VobSubs in SubRip and OCR. You'll then be able to save your work.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    It is kind of weird, but i have never had a problem.

I did a dvd a couple of days ago and just did one today with subrip.

After choosing the "FILE" - "save as" another little button pops up on the right hand side, "SAVE", and just click it to save it where you want.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Subs.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	2254
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    Yeah, I have the problem myself. There's a workaround to it and that's to open VobSubs (IDX/SUB) instead, rather than the VOBs or the IFO. First extract the VobSubs using VobSub Configure (comes included with the VobSub package). When done open the VobSubs in SubRip and OCR. You'll then be able to save your work.
    VobSub configure only lets me open sub/idx files. but i need to extract them...
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by diamondback View Post
    It also opens IFOs. Use the drop down box.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    Originally Posted by diamondback View Post
    It also opens IFOs. Use the drop down box.
    ok did that. tried it and now I get an indexing failed error
    Quote Quote  
  7. Don't know. Maybe try VSRip.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    In SubRip, when you've done the OCR, click here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-06-13 15-38-16.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	2257