VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm getting an error that states "Failed to open file video_ts.ifo" when I try to open a folder with multiple .vob files. I looked at the properties on every file in the folder and they are ALL .vob so I don't understand why it's telling me it can't open the .ifo if there isn't one in there. I searched for "video_ts.ifo" on my computer and the ones that come up are in a totally different folder. Help?
    Quote Quote  
  2. re-rip DVD.
    Corned beef is now made to a higher standard than at any time in history.
    The electronic components of the power part adopted a lot of Rubycons.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Re-rip the DVD with the latest version of DVDFab HD Decrypter
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by michpearl View Post
    I looked at the properties on every file in the folder and they are ALL .vob so I don't understand why it's telling me it can't open the .ifo if there isn't one in there.
    Because it opens DVDs. Without the IFOs it's not a DVD.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by michpearl View Post
    I'm getting an error that states "Failed to open file video_ts.ifo" when I try to open a folder with multiple .vob files. I looked at the properties on every file in the folder and they are ALL .vob so I don't understand why it's telling me it can't open the .ifo if there isn't one in there. I searched for "video_ts.ifo" on my computer and the ones that come up are in a totally different folder. Help?
    I'd try the suggestions already offered first. One additional, last-ditch thing to try is to regenerate the missing IFO file using IFOedit.
    Quote Quote