VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi all, again,

I'm placing this post in the newbie/general section, as it involves a combination of authoring (DVD), audio, editing and restoration.

As many of you know by now, I've been working on a very short clip (1:30) from the original version of "When a Stranger Calls". My goal is to take the original 2.0 Mono mix and create a 5.1 Surround mix out of it. I think I did a decent job, but I'd like some constructive criticism.

I created a DVD that contains both the original mix and my new one, allowing you to easily compare the two.

In my zip file, besides the DVD, you'll also notice a text file where I listed a couple issues/errors that I already noticed.

I know that it's asking a lot for any of you to check it out, but please take the time to do so. I'd really like to receive your feedback.

Disclaimer: The material provided at the following link is for educational purposes only:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/2o3drt < (very fast download speeds and a fairly small file anyhow)

Thank you in advance for your time,

Justin
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Okay, since nobody's biting, I attached a zip file containing the AVIs. Maybe you'll be more willing to check it out now.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Aw, come on. Can someone please throw me a bone here?
    Quote Quote