VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. See attached image. Nothings changed on my system (well obviously something has else no problem lol) in the last week but that's about when this problem started. I can't think of what has changed that might do this but it could have been something. I have several computers at home and sometimes it's hard to keep track of what I do. This computer is not my video machine so I'm don't usually install video or audio related software or make changes.

I've gone all through the options setitngs obviously starting with the osd section first. Nothing I do seems to effect the display. I've gotten similar info to appear by selecting the video output info but the audio section doesn't seem to do anything.

No, it's not encoded into the video as it shows up on old videos and doesn't show up in players like Nero showtime or realplayer.

Thing is that this problem seems very familiar. I've searched but couldn't find anything but dang me if I'm not feeling dejavu.

Thanks in advance
    Danneauxs
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	audiotrackonscreen.jpg
Views:	535
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	2159  

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    just a guess but maybe something like ac3filter is informing you it has altered the audio to your desired format. i thought it just put an icon in the systray, but maybe there is a osd option.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. Try rendering the video with GraphStudio. That will show you all the filters used to play the video. Double click on any filter to get info and change options.
    Quote Quote  
  4. You've said that you've gone through the OSD section, but did you mean ffdshow ? This looks a lot like ffdshow's OSD.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Thanks everyone for the reply. Used graphstudio to find that the setting was indeed in ffdshow. I was looking in the osd for the player instead of the decoder if I said that right. Not sure what changed it to display the osd since I don't mess with settings usually.

I'm almost positive this exact same thing happened before. I couldn't find anything in the forum but it might have been another forum site or the phrasing.

Everyone was a great help as always.

Thanks again
    Danneauxs
    Quote Quote