VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I use BDRebuilder with excellent success, last night I tried Sherlock Holmes with 4 language tracks (german,engl,italian and french)...it was ready in 2 hours (reencoded to 1280x720) with my machine, but Power DVD 10 and Media Player classic see only one language...?!
    Is this a limit to mkv container...sorry perhaps the question is silly?!
    In rebuilder I see the 4 tracks and all are activated...perhaps I am missing something.
    What I did was: remuxed in tsmux (in order to throw all away the other stuff, only the main film and 4 languages) and remuxed it as a BD, what I got was a single m2ts file. Mediainfo tells me that there are one video and 4 audio tracks in it, also rebuilder shows me the tracks, but in the end ( MKV file) there is only the first audio track playing with no chance to change the audio...however the file is excellently playing on my Tvix network player.
    I would be glad to receive some hints, thank you very much in advance.

Christian
    Last edited by videoten; 1st Jun 2010 at 10:20.
    I know that I know nothing...
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Really noone to give me some advice...can't believe it ?!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Have you tried VLC or other players? The muxing in TSmuxer would seem un-necessary since BD Rebuilder displays all the audio and subtitle steams.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    mkv supports several audio tracks.

Have you checked the mkv with mediainfo? If the mkv doesn't contain more than one audio track then dvdrebuilder doesn't support it. You can use mkvmergegui to manually add more tracks.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes I checked it with Mediainfo and there are 2 languages, but my Tvix only plays the first one...no chance to switch it.
    But mkvmergegui did the job. I made Sherlock Holmes with 3 languages.
    Thanks a lot for your replies.
    Quote Quote