VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    First of all it's great to be back! Thanks in advance for all answers to my questions. While switching PC's bought DVD Clone to copy my purchased DVDs. Roxio works great without compression and on my dvds without copywrite, however I purchased DVDClone5 as a backup. My problem is the search option freezes above 2X and doesn't work at all in reverse. Also some ripped dvds won't play the main movie even if there isn't copywrite protection. The "extras, previews and menu" play no problem but not the movie itself. The screen goes blank, the counter won't go past zero. This also happened in an earlier version of DVDClone. Is it my dvd recorder or has anyone else had this problem with DVDClone?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Won't play on the HDD after being ripped ? or the burned discs don't play in your player ?

If it is the latter, what are you burning with ? and what media are you using ?
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for the reply guns1ingler. Some of the burned dvd's won't play on my dvd player. Never tried to burn them on my hdd. I use DVD-r's. Sorry I forgot to mention that. I've also tried to play a couple of recorded dvd's which work but have missing "sections" thoughout the movies. (This may have been mentioned in previous threads). Both dvds this happened on are copied from non copywrite dvds. Also this doesn't explain the fact the search option freezes after 2x. and won't work at all in reverse. The advance option works in both directions. Thanks again for all replies and please excuse my ignorance.
    Quote Quote