VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have been using avstodvd for a few weeks now and had no problems, until now. I do the usual stuff, download a film using vuze, then convert it to vob for burning to dvd, which has all been fine, but suddenly last week, whatever i download and convert ends up playing with no audio, picture is fine, i haven't changed any of the settings, it even goes through all the usual audio encoding and then authouring, but like i said, no audio!! HELP PLEASE
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    No audio on your standalone dvd player? Or no audio on your computer if you play the created dvd? Or both?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    on neither, the audio is there when i download the film coz i always check, but is vanishing during the conversion on avstodvd. Frustrating coz i find avstodvd a very good piece of kit.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Please post a log file of a project ended without audio.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Im having the same problem I updated AVStoDVD with the latest version it's been ok then the past couple of days the avs clip preview plays the video but no sound, then I burnt off a dvd and I had to turn the volume right upto maximum to be able to hear the dvd, I haven't changed anything or done anything different my video plays on windows player and Gom player with no problem
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    actually it's the mp4 videos that have suddenly stopped playing audio the avi's seem to have audio
    Quote Quote  
  7. How is input audio volume? Have you toggled on the 'Normalize' option under 'Title Edit'/'Audio'

Please post the log file of a project ended without audio.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    yes I clicked on the Normalize audio it still runs the same on mp4s no sound during preview.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by _MrC_ View Post
    Please post the log file of a project ended without audio.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote