VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. i was recording a video on my droid and the battery came out (because a raccoon tried to steal it). ive got the 3gp video file but i think it is missing some information because the battery came out while it was recording. ive tried playing it in a host of players, and i tried using all_video_fixer, but the fixed file still wont play. VLC says "No suitable decoder module:
    VLC does not support the audio or video format "undf". Unfortunately there is no way for you to fix this."

is there a way i can save this video? i can post it too if you want a crack at it. thanks in advance!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Wild guess, but could undf stand for Undefined ? i.e. the header does not have the required information regarding the codecs used.

You might be able to fix it with a hex editor by copying the header from a known, good, working file into a copy of the broken file. There are a couple of posts around that tell you how to do this.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. i have the same problem anyone can help ???
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You try repair it with something like video repair tool. Use the trial first and see if it can find some video.
    Quote Quote