VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi
    I have create a MP4 file, I have fix so it can play streaming on a page with Yamb, I have even try mp4MetadataMover

The file play in IE och Chrome but I can't "scroll" or what they call it so I can't jump 20 sek or so but that is ok

But in FF it just loading and loading until the file is finnish and then play it (I think I have just see it load all the time in FF)

I use JW player to make it easy for me but I have no idea why it does not play the file in FF??
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    How did you make the mp4?

I use mp4box with the hint command, "mp4box -hint video.mp4" and it has always worked.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi it is same thing with that program
    Well I have a big AVI file that I use Handbrake to create a MP4 file
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    What flash player are you using? Tried on another computer with firefox? Do you have any sample we can test?

And random jumping in the file requires a flash rtmp stream see http://flowplayer.org/plugins/streaming/rtmp.html
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well I use JW players

have nothing to show right now but I don't have a streaming server so I can't use RTMP. I just have a swf file and MP4 i same directory on a webserver.
    Quote Quote