VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello all. I found a script to use a job setting for pass 1 and 2 for deshaker and it works awesome. The problem is I changed something in VDub and I can seem to get the settings back to the way they were. the script used to show me this:

4. Dub: Input (decompression) format ist:YUV240
    5. Dub: Output (compression) format ist: RGB888

I dont know what I did, but now instead of getting "Dub:Output (compression) format is RGB888", i I get 2 times saying:

4. Dub: Input (decompression) format ist: RGB888
    5. Dub: Output (decompression) format ist: RGB888

ANY ideas where this lies? how can I rest vdub settings, since it seems to keep them with a new install

EDIT:
    I am at work now, but before I ran out of the house I was able to redo the vcf settings on my second pass file. It seems to work, but the deshaker doesnt. I think I need to redo the first vcf file. Again, whats funny is, I didnt change any settings.
    Last edited by zzyzx2; 27th Apr 2010 at 00:04.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yeah, thats the one. I am not too sure whats wrong. The whole deal get finicky and I have to redo all the settings. After a while the program decides it doesnt have to work and I have to redo the settings again. Its not like the settings were lost, bu a new job file needs to be created once I get this problem.

Oh well, at least it still works
    Quote Quote