VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Okay, I got this used Panasonic E25S dvd recorder not long ago and everything seemed fine and then one day I used the TV tuner to setup a recording of a television program. The language was mexican if routed through the DVD recorder, but english if piped through the TW cable box...weird.

Next I wanted to record a program on the History Channel, no sound! The live broadcast has sound, and when I switch between the Cable and DVD tuners sometimes I get sound, no sound, music, or another language.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sounds like you're setup to record the SAP channel. Occasionally that channel will have Spanish and occasionally it will have nothing and sometimes it just has a duplicate of the main English soundtrack.
    I'm not near my Panasonics now but I believe you select main or secondary audio somewhere in the SETUP menus or maybe push the STATUS button, just can't remember now.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanx jjeff, I think that I found the corrective action under the "status" button. I have it set as "stereo" and now it seems to work fine; good thing because I cannot understand mexican.
    Quote Quote