VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I merged two DVDs, changed the size and position of the 2 buttons to select two DVDs and imported a (still) custom menu background, everything works but there is no highlights so you don't know which buttons you're selecting on the remote.

Can you please help me set the highlights for the buttons:
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Highlights.jpg
Views:	591
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	1526  

Quote Quote  
  2. You have to have the menu subpics lined up underneath those 2 buttons. If you moved the 2 buttons, you also have to move the underlying subpics. You can extract them in DVDSubEdit, edit them in some photoedit program, and then reinsert them using DVDSubEdit. Why bother, though? DVDRemake Pro isn't really known for the quality of the menus it creates. Either be happy with what it gives you or don't use it in the first place. There are several good and free menu creation and authoring programs that allow for the import of menus as elaborate as you want to make them.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you. Yes, I see the subpics in DVDSubEdit.

What are your favorite menu creation programs? I *only* need to edit menu buttons, not do anything else.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Well, if all you want to do is edit buttons, then I don't know why you need a complete menu creation program. For creating menus I usually use DVDAuthorGUI. For editing menus I follow my own guide:

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/254043-Guide-for-extracting-menus-for-editing-and-r...00#post1514500
    Quote Quote