VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi I download many subtitles in hd format and on my computer they look perfect size and font when I play the video with mpcstar, but when I play the video on my 52" tv the subtitles look so big. How do I change the size and style and how do I know if they will look good on my tv or not because they always look amazing on my computer.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    How do you play on the 52" tv? Using mpcstar also or other hardware player?

If you also using mpcstar and it's text subtitles you can adjust size and font in vsfilter. You will see a green arrow in the notification area when you play the movie, click on it it to adjust settings.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    you don't understand what I am saying. It plays perfectly fine with mpcstar with great font and size, but when I play it on my tv on a blu-ray player the font is pretty big. In most of my movies there about that size, but I want them to be smaller and i want to know how to make them smaller and change the font style. Some of my movies subtitles font on my tv are perfect size, but not most of them.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I can't read your mind that you are using a blu-ray player. Usually you have to adjust subtitles settings in your hardware blu-ray player and if you can't you can't do much.

If you want more help then give more information. Which blu-ray player? WHat kind of video files do you play? What subtitle format have you tried?
    Quote Quote