VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello;

I posted this in the "Newbie" section yesterday but had not received a response yet - I hope I don't get in trouble for reposting in this Video Conversion forum?

I have converted a static BMP image into a 2 second MPEG2-TS video using ffmpeg. The resulting video plays fine in Windows Media Player (with the right codec), ffplay.exe, and others such as MPlayer.exe. (Won't play with Quicktime Pro - don't know why?).

Question:

When I run my ffmpeg command I always get a "Stream Pid: 256" see attached screen capture from MPEG Analyzer; I need the "Stream Pid:" to be 4096 how can I do this?
    Note I run ffmpeg from my .NET program - I have to be able to do this from something I can run from the command line or I have to figure out how to get ffmpeg to set the "Stream Pid: 4096". I don't think the "Program 1 Pid: 4095" and the "PCR Pid: 256" make a difference with the Electrosonic but I'm not certain?

I just want to change the video PID and I need to be able to do this my custom .NET program - I can run a command line program if I can just find one?

Thanks for any input and suggestions

Neal Davis
    CBS
    Attached Images
    MPEG Analyzer Electrosonic.bmp (1.93 MB, 7 views)
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	MPEG Analyzer Electrosonic.bmp
Views:	652
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	1448  

Last edited by bits_to_led; 21st Apr 2010 at 19:24. Reason: Added MPEGAnalyzer Image attachment
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Cross posting is a violation of our rules. Please read our rules before posting. I've deleted the duplicate topic. In the future PM a Mod and we can move threads to different forums.

Moderator redwudz
    Quote Quote