VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all !!
    I'm facing a big issue, trying to reproduce VFAPI video (encoded some times ago with Win XP and avysinth) aquired directly from VHS source.
    I'm able to reproduce only audio but not video (black screen displayed).
    With Gspot analyser it seems that all worked well (VFAPI installed : manual installation of VFAPI reader v.1.05).
    If i reproduce video file directly with .avs all works well.
    Unfortunately I can not handle this type of file with existing projects for Sony Vegas, that i used to edit the "entire movie".

Any idea ?

Thanks a lot for your feedback

P.S. : i'm really sorry for my poor english .....
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Are you saying you can't import it into an existing project into vegas? Maybe the paths to the original file were different when you first used vfapi on windows xp. Click on "project media" in vegas and see how many vfapi files there are.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I think that the problem seems not related to the source path....in fact i've already modify this last info in Vegas without success.
    The main issue seems related to the codec management related to S.O. : as i said before, i'm able to reproduce .avs with WMP but a "black screen" (only audio without video) when i try to reproduce .avi (generated with VFAPI converter).

Anyway, thanks for the feedback

Regards
    Quote Quote