Yep, problem just doesn´t stop on me with this holy GUI, first it gives sync problem, MeGUI doesn´t, then I got the trick for less sync problem..AT END...with the script DirectShowSource("%source_file%", audio=false, convertfps=true) "It isn´t perfect, but it indeed work with VFR input converting it to _CRF and giving less possibilities of A/V sync problem" fit to say it functioned pretty well...but now it gives error just at the time of demuxing any kind of source I drop at it.

And bad stuff is..it was just fine right just about before....

This is the error I´m always getting each time I choose Directshowsource as my source filter for VFR/VBR input(If you know by know that these are our main culprit of our A/V sync problem friend)

And then another error after I hit Ok.

This precise source is name of sync problem with minicoder and StaxRip as well, but I sure know if I achieve directshow to function properly, staxrip won´t give such annoying problem.

Can you tell me if this problem happen in your StaxRip as well?

Do you think it doesn´t support AVC/.h264 codec?, if is that so, I as well used a AVC/x264 input and the same happen...

Any advice guy and I would trully appreciate, very desperate to continue my work now...Thanks you very much in advance.