VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. how can I edit this in a menu?
    Last edited by nandoc; 18th Apr 2010 at 13:05.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Have you tried using dvdsubedit's subpic vertical and horizontal position sliders?
    Quote Quote  
  3. The subject says you're modifing subpics, but the pics show the background menus. Menu subpics can be extracted using DVDSubEdit, edited using some picture editor, and then replaced using DVDSubEdit. The menu background BMPs can be extracted using VobBlanker (and many other programs), edited (in some picture editor), and then replaced using VobBlanker:

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/254043-Guide-for-extracting-menus-for-editing-and-r...00#post1514500
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by manono View Post
    The subject says you're modifing subpics, but the pics show the background menus.
    Yea but his pictures also show how the subpics are misaligned from the menus....I'm pretty sure that's his problem.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Oh yeah, you're right. Thanks. And your suggestion is probably the one to follow.
    Quote Quote  
  6. this is the image i need to extract for editing,the extracted with SubRip to DVDSubEdit can not
    now I have the image with the SubRip but not as re-add the menu
    Last edited by nandoc; 18th Apr 2010 at 13:06.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    From the info you gave in the OP I thought you can only see subpics through dvdsubedit and not through a media player cuz of the misalignement from the hotspots. But I see now you want to change the subpic of english --> spanish? If that is the case then after editing your subpic, you can try manono's suggestion of using dvdsubedit to replace the subpic within the original dvd structure. Although I've never tried it that way though...
    Quote Quote  
  8. Far too goddamn old now EddyH's Avatar
    Soul sucking suburbia! But a different part since I last logged on.
    Search Comp PM
    it wouldn't be something akin to the aspect ratio chaos i've been experiencing would it?
    -= She sez there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monsters! =-
    Back after a long time away, mainly because I now need to start making up vidcapped DVDRs for work and I haven't a clue where to start any more!
    Quote Quote