Not sure if this is the right place for this question, but here goes:

I'm having problems loading m2ts (created from using AnyDVD on my BluRay discs) into TMPGEnc DVD Authoring Works 4. Every time I try to load an m2ts file into DVD Author 4, I get the error that it can't load the video, only audio. At first I thought it was just a fluke or something, but I've discovered it's not just one file or BluRay. I've tried 3 different Blu Ray discs now, I'm running Windows XP, I use AnyDVD to rip all the contents of the disc onto my external hard drive, but when I try to load any of the m2ts files into DVD Author 4, I always get the same error.

So far, I've tried different versions of AnyDVD, I've tried running some of the m2ts files through ClownBD and then into DVD Author 4 (same result - error), and I've tried hooking up my external HDD to my laptop and trying it on there (same result). I'm completely stumped because I just bought a new Lite On Blu Ray ROM drive yesterday - is it possible it's the Blu Ray drive that's causing this? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

P.S. - What's really strange is, just to test the TMPGEnc program, I tried loading an old mt2s file that I had downloaded a long time ago (not created by me), and that loaded just fine. But when I try an m2ts file created by AnyDVD from one of my discs, I get the same error. What the hell????