VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi everybody,

I'm having a problem with compiling a DVD I've authored using DVD Maestro. First a few details about my project:

I have made one movie with 7 clips (episodes) of about 30 minutes each.
    The audio for individual clips is in AC3 format and put in the DVD structure as a sync file created by Maestro for all episodes together.
    The english subtitles have been concatenated and placed in the proper (en) line in the DVD structure.
    Menus and playlists (Including one for "Play all") are in place and all connections have been defined and rechecked.

The problem is that when I start compiling, Maestro completes upto about 90% of the DVD and then generates an error saying: "the filename, directory name or volume label syntax is incorrect".

I have tried shifting the files to the root folder, renaming the files... everything I can think of but I just can't seem to get rid of this error.

These files were initially on removable media ( External HDD) but are now on my main HDD but still do not compile.

I would appreciate any help you people could give me.

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi again,

Just an update since I figure there is some problem with the audio track and Maestro.

This is because if I remove the audio track, the DVD compiles without any problems. The Audio track is 3 hours 25 minutes and 36 seconds long and is in 2 channel AC3 format at 48000 Hz.

Now, maybe someone could help me with my problem.

Thanks again.
    Quote Quote