VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. This may be a stupid question. When I download and install DVDFab 7 HD Decrypter, when I open the program the the title says "DVDFab". I have noticed that the image posted elsewhere in this forum, the title says DVDFab HD Decrypter. What am I doing wrong? How do you open just the decrypter? Why is my title say DVDFab and not DVDFab HD Decrypter? Thanks for any help.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    DVDFab HD Decrypter is just the simple free decrypting version..DVDFab is the full-featured version..
    " Who needs Google, my wife knows everything"
    Quote Quote  
  3. Maybe I didn't phrase my question correctly. I am only interested in DVDFab HD Decrypter. When I download the newest beta version for it, when I run it the title at the top says DVDFab and not DVDFab HD Decrypter. Other postings in this forum show a screen shot of the decrypter which are titled DVDFab HD Decrypter at the top. Basically, I want to make sure I am using the free decrypter and not the DVDFab options. Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by burnmaster View Post
    Maybe I didn't phrase my question correctly. I am only interested in DVDFab HD Decrypter. When I download the newest beta version for it, when I run it the title at the top says DVDFab and not DVDFab HD Decrypter. Other postings in this forum show a screen shot of the decrypter which are titled DVDFab HD Decrypter at the top. Basically, I want to make sure I am using the free decrypter and not the DVDFab options. Thanks
    When you boot up the DVDFab it should show a box with all the software available to you. The bottom one should state DVDFab HD Decrypter-------Never Expire(if you didn't purchase this then the others will say Not available) . The Program will decrypt the files your attempting to do once you select the disc or folder. It will place it in the folder or disc you select. If this is to much, just uninstall the current version and go to this link and obtain your tools that should show you DVDFab HD Decrypter to make you feel comfortable.

https://www.videohelp.com/tools/DVDFab_Decrypter

If the Light ain't Bright, It ain't Right!!
    Quote Quote