VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I like the idea of using tsmuxer in linux. However, when I try to create blu-ray content , i get the error:

Unsupported media type 15 for AVCHD/Blu-ray muxing

It creates data that I burned to a disk (bd5 on dvd+rw), but my blu-ray player would not acknowledge it as a valid disk.

I have looked on the internet but cannot find any help.

Any suggestions?

And is there a linux application that authors blu-ray content for dvd disks with menus? I have some small home movie clips in high def I wish to preserve to disk.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Which version of tsMuxeR? Have you tried the newest one? Are you dealing with AAC audio? I see the error is mentioned here: http://forum.doom9.org/archive/index.php/t-134104-p-14.html The post is on: April 27th 2009, 16:22
    Quote Quote  
  3. I am using 1.10.6. Yes, the video is 1920x1080x30p, h264 and aac. I am experimenting, but if you can suggest some things I can try, I would greatly appreciate it. I heard that an older version would work with aac. Do you know where I can get an old version I can try?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    There appear to be older versions listed on the tsMuxeR tool page, right under the latest version. <<<<
    Quote Quote  
  5. I found an older version (I am running linux) and it would not load my video files. I went back to the current version, loaded the video file, unchecked the aac audio, imported an mp3 (and later mp2) audio file, attempted to make the blu-ray files and it errorred as well but with a media type of 4 (for mp3 and mp2 audio). The last statement in the output window is "Creation of Blu-ray playlist". Any thoughts? Here is the output:

SmartLabs tsMuxeR. Version 1.10.6 http://www.smlabs.net
    Decoding H264 stream (track 1): Profile: Baseline@4.0 Resolution: 1920:1080p Frame rate: 29.97
    H.264 stream does not contain fps field. Muxing fps=29.97
    H264 bitstream changed: insert nal unit delimiters
    H264 bitstream changed: insert pict timing and buffering period SEI units
    Decoding MPEG-Audio stream (track 2): Bitrate: 128Kbps Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 2 Layer: 2
    H264 bitstream changed: insert SPS/PPS units
    Processed 9303 video frames
    Creation of Blu-ray playlist

Question: where is the output for the blu-ray disk content to be? I am using a harddrive folder to later burn to a dvd-rw. Is this correct?
    Quote Quote