VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey guys,

I need some suggestions about how to "uniquify" a video, in order for youtube to accept a re-upload of this, cause as you guys might know, youtube doesnt allow you to re-upload exact same videos.

I know that like, if i re-encode the video to a different format it should work, but im actually looking for quicker ways to "uniquify" a video.

Question: What exactly you guys think that youtube system will analyse on the video, to consider it a repeated video and end up not making it available for people to watch ?? Video time ?? Filename ? Audio stream ?

And based on the question above, what conclusion can we get about quick ways (and hopefully lossless ways) to make a video unique to youtube ?

Thanks you.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Trim some parts off or append segments (using same encoding settings)
    Quote Quote  
  3. Try changing the container with MKVtoolnix or GDSMux or editing the metadata.
    Quote Quote