VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have two videos of the same movie but...the audio is dubbed at the end for a few minutes of 1 and the video is great and just the opposite for the second movie how do i mix the two good points of each onto a DVDthat will play on my X-Box 360?? I've tried playing around with this for 3 days and made 3 frizzbies soo far. Help plz I'm really wanting to watch this show. I've tried Nero 8 Ultra Edition(own) and DVD Flick(free). OH, it looks like the movie was originally all english.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I would think it would not be too hard to get the audio from the good source and replace the part that is not pleasing. What is the format of this movie? Is it already in DVD format, AVI, what?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The video part I want to use is an AVI but the audio part is an MP4.
    Quote Quote  
  4. First thing is to get the audio that is wanted in the same format. Demux it from the video and convert to the same audio format as what is found in the AVI. Then split the AVI video to make the portion with the bad audio separate from the rest. Demux the audio from the bad portion, get the same good audio portion from the good section, remux the good audio to the good video and then recombine two good video portions to complete the video.
    Quote Quote