VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hi guys

i was cleaning out my left and i came accross the following. ive added a very quick photo at the bottom incase anyone wants to see them

Panasonic AG - 7650
    Song VG - 5630 recorder
    Panasonic AG - 7500

they are all working and n very good order - obv they are 2nd hand and have some wear in them but look in very good condition
    I have no use for them and im really just looking to find out how much they are worth. I dont want to stick them on ebay without knowing roughly how much they are worth or maybe there are people here who would be interested in them.

i didnt know where to post this

but any help is good
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	iphone 033.JPG
Views:	295
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	859  

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It's a crap shoot on ebay, especially with old panny units. I have an AG-7350 in the basement that I'd give to anyone willing to pay shipping the thing (30 plus pounds). Just to sweeten the pot, I'd toss in some Sony TBCs and a CEL FX editor/generator/TBC for the same deal. I'd hazard to guess that most of the old broadcast stuff isn't worth much due to it's solid construction. I even thought of having a "truckload sale" on craigslist.org to get rid of this stuff - as you can see: I may have even more useless crap in the basement than you.
    ;/ l ,[____], Its a Jeep thing,
    l---L---o||||||o- you wouldn't understand.
    (.)_) (.)_)-----)_) "Only In A Jeep"
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by classfour View Post
    It's a crap shoot on ebay, especially with old panny units. I have an AG-7350 in the basement that I'd give to anyone willing to pay shipping the thing (30 plus pounds). Just to sweeten the pot, I'd toss in some Sony TBCs and a CEL FX editor/generator/TBC for the same deal. I'd hazard to guess that most of the old broadcast stuff isn't worth much due to it's solid construction. I even thought of having a "truckload sale" on craigslist.org to get rid of this stuff - as you can see: I may have even more useless crap in the basement than you.
    so there all usless?

thanks - thats a shame
    Quote Quote  
  4. Look on Ebay for your country and look up sales history to see what your model went for, give it atry, you can list 5 items a month for free.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PANASONIC-AG-7350-SVHS-VCR_W0QQitemZ350326430447QQcategoryZ3318Q...81637028903499

has one bid at 34 pounds !
    PAL/NTSC problem solver.
    USED TO BE A UK Equipment owner., NOW FINISHED WITH VHS CONVERSIONS-THANKS
    Quote Quote