VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello members I'm in need of some help. I'm working on redoing a Anime series I have which has bad translations. Right now I'm looking for a really good software to sync the srt file with the video I have which is a VOB files. Right now I'm testing two programs,Aegisub, and VisualSubSync. Both are really good programs but have there problems. VisualSubSync I really like but it seems to lock up on me and there seems to be no video seek feature when playing video. Aegisub dose have a video seek feature but it is sluggish.

VisualSubSync really have a nice feature with the visual of the subtitles on the wave line. I really like the syncing subtitles with the wave view along with video.
    So my question is are there any other programs out there with these features or better than these to for syncing subs with video? If so can you suggest some. Thanks very much.

LegendaryGamer
    Quote Quote  
  2. Aegisub has the audio display as well - in fact, it has waveform display and the (very useful) spectrum analyzer, which shows the voice frequencies. Choose Audio > Open Audio from Video.
    Quote Quote