VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have been using Power Producer for the first time today. Just learning by trial and error. Right now the worst problem I have is this: the original video footage was shot with a Panasonic SDR-H80 in the 16:9 ratio. When I use PP3 to burn the edited footage onto a DVD, it alters the image to fit a regular square tv. It really makes the image look strange. Is there a way to fix this?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Seems all 16:9 is treated as 4:3 ... junk the application it's out dated

To deal with MOD

1: Obviously you have read the manual ... content on system
    2: Download and install MPEG StreamClip
    3: Use MPEG StreamClip to convert the MOD files to something a better video editor can use

Dvdflick should do the rest or any other editor which supports direct to dvd ... just avoid using pp3 ... it was up to v5
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well, I downloaded both DND FLick and MPREG Streamclip. I used the DVD Flick and opened a new project, added titles, and added disc menus. When I started the menus stuff a screen came that said:

"Rendering Menus"

That was at 9AM. At 7:45 PM it is still "Rendering menus" Is this normal? I stopped the program.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    No, but it could be any number of things which could have contributed to it stalling so long , normally it dosent take very long to do the menu

Did you use mpeg streamclip to convert the files before dvdflick was started ?

If so, what did you choose as output type ?
    Quote Quote