VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm an old regular here but i haven't posted much but i'd like to know something. i bought Windows 7 and Vista had DVD Shrink files in Program Data,but in 7,they seem to be under a new directory or something. Can someone help me find these files? thanks.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Are you talking about the output from DVD Shrink ? You set this in the preferences or when you hit Backup
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. no i mean i don't even see a program data folder where the analyze files are.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Anyone?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    as gunslinger mentioned you set this in preferences.
    Quote Quote  
  6. i create a folder called ProgramData in Preferences? i never did that before. show me how.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    What exactly are you looking for ?

Are you looking for the output to DVD Shrink (i.e. the ISO file or Video_TS folder) ?

Are you looking for the analysis files ?

The output goes where you tell it to go. Check what is says when you hit backup and it will tell you where it is putting it be default. If you don't like that location, chose a new one.

Program Data was just a default location under Vista. Windows 7 also has Program Data, but it is a hidden folder be default. To see this folder, click on Organize -> Folder and Search Options, then click on the View tab. Click on Show Hidden Files, Folders and Drives and Program Data will become visible.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  8. ok thanks.
    Quote Quote