VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have the site set to send me e-mail notifications instantly of new topic replies, but it doesn't... I used to always get e-mail notifications from this site in the past, but now it just suddenly stopped.

Edit: Oh, never mind. I can just view all my susbriced topics in the 'View My' tab at the top of the site. But despite that, I'd still like an explanation for this.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I get tons of notification emails. Have you checked so they aren't in any spam/junk folder? And test https://forum.videohelp.com/login.php?do=lostpw and see if you get an email from our server.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    I get tons of notification emails. Have you checked so they aren't in any spam/junk folder? And test https://forum.videohelp.com/login.php?do=lostpw and see if you get an email from our server.
    Yeah, I have checked.

Also, I requested the new password, but I haven't received an e-mail for it. It's in none of my folders at all. Not in my Inbox, Junk, or Deleted.

I'm using Hotmail, if that may help you diagnose my issue.

Well this sucks. Now if I somehow get logged out, I won't be able to log on because I changed my password but haven't received an e-mail for it, so I'll never know what it is.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Works fine with my hotmail test account. So I'm not sure what's wrong.

But you can ignore the new password email. It doesn't change your password directly.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    check that the email account listed is the one you are checking. you can get to it from view my settings.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by aedipuss View Post
    check that the email account listed is the one you are checking. you can get to it from view my settings.
    It is.
    Quote Quote