VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hello everyone, i am newbie, i have a pure NTSC interlaced movie, so i demuxed the original audio using DGindex and i de-interlaced the movie(as usual with no audio) using many deinterlace filters through avisynth to
    convert it to progressive video with 23.970 fps.

The original length before de-interlacing was 2:24 (two hours twenty four minutes), but after de-interlacing the length
    of movie is now 1:28 (one hour twenty eight minutes), Yes here i got a huge difference of nearly 1 hour.

So, My problem is how to combine the audio and video, As now i have the original audio of length 2:24(two hours twenty minutes)
    how to combine this audio to my video of length 1:24 minutes(1 hour twenty four minutes), how to mux it with equal sync,

pls solve my problem, i know how to use avisynth,virtualdub just guide me how to do this is there any software or freeware
    or any thing filters of avisynth. i would really appreciate if anyone help me.
    Quote Quote  
  2. You go back and IVTC the movie again because you did something wrong. IVTC does not cause the length of the movie to change. TFM().TDecimate() in AviSynth works for straight telecine. If you post a short sample (you can use DgIndex to export a short M2V file) someone here will take a look at it.
    Quote Quote