VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hello! This is my first post. So I'm REALLY sorry if this has been asked 1000000 times! Basically I want a capture card for my 360. I've been looking at something like this - http://bit.ly/9CCYV2

Now I would just go ahead and buy this, but I was looking around and people are saying about recording in PAL60 and NTSC (or something) and more and more. All it's done is confuse me! So I don't have a clue if it'll do what I want it to. What is PAL60 etc? Can I record games like GTA IV and Modern Warfare 2?

Thanks for any help anyone gives. And if this post has been done millions of times, please could you leave a link to one where I can read all about it.

Thanks again!
    -Sam
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Buy the EasyCap 2.0 DC60+ as it is the only one that records in PAL 60

Others will only record in black and white
    Quote Quote  
  3. Pal And NTSC, is the format in which your TV Reconizes, For example living in the UK your Tv will be PAL, And Living in America your TV will Be NTSC, IT doesnt matter what format you record from, but im not sure Easycap will be that but of a good quality, i use Kworld Dvd Maker 2, no fuss. I use it to record MW2 and it cost me £24
    Quote Quote