VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I have several webinar videos that were recorded using Real Player Plus SP. These are in .flv format.
    These videos play fine in RP and are about 8" wide and 6" high on my monitor,excellent quality and sound.
    I would like to burn these to DVDs. Real Player doesn't work because most of them exceed 120 min.

I have tried converting them with AVS4You to an 'avi format and burning. And I have tried converting and burning them with Chettah software.

They convert and burn, but they are only about 5" wide and 3" tall. Way to small to really see any detail. And when I try to enlarge them any at all they are very blurred and out of focus.

I have a Win 7 OS, a 23" wide screen monitor,GE Force 9600GT 512MB,1T hard drive,8GB memory.

I appreciate any solutions anyone cares to offer because I would really like to get these on disk before they accidentally get deleted.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Try use free software, like DVD Flick or AVStoDVD. Load the flvs and convert.

Or if they wont work try ConvertXtoDVD.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I get good results with WinFF
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Garbage in garbage out. You cannot get good quality from heavily compressed and low resolutions flvs converted to dvd. Find a better source.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If you had read my post Baldrick you would see that these were one time webinars so there is no better source. They are what they are.
    As for the Blocking and the email................ I don't know what I did that broke your RULES except try to find an answer for a problem I was having which I thought this and most forums are for. That is to share information and/or ideas.

You can take your BLOCK and shove it where the sun don't shine. I won't be back.
    Quote Quote