VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have been doing this using XviD4PSP and DVDFlick but I suspect there is a more direct way. Help appreciated.
    John.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    It's not worth doing it at all in my opinion unless you are going to do it maybe one or two times at most. Unless you are one of those people who places no value of any kind on your spare time and/or are impossibly cheap and unwilling to spend money, your time would be much better spent in locating a DVD player that can convert PAL<->NTSC to either output and just giving that player to whoever needs it and stop trying to convert your VOBs.

If you insist on doing this we have many guides on how to do it and many different mothods. Here's a link to all of them:
    https://www.videohelp.com/guides?searchtext=&tools=&madeby=&formatconversionselect=&how...or+List+Guides
    The 4th one down is probably the easiest, but note that it is not guaranteed to work with all DVD players.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I agree you are right about getting a player that will handle both and I have one. The issue is that all my family members do not, hence the occasional need.

Thanks for your help.
    Quote Quote