VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Last edited by 80zforever; 20th Apr 2020 at 08:24.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Best is what you are happy to use. I like Xvid4PSP and AutoGK, but others prefer MeGUI or Handbrake.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Last edited by 80zforever; 20th Apr 2020 at 08:24.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Xvid4PSP will do both
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I downloaded the software, but it doesn't give instructions on how to use it. I have Vob files that were already created by dvd shrink, and when I open the file and try to start the process I get a message that says "avisynth dll not loaded. Why is that? What do I do now?
    Quote Quote  
  6. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Install avisynth. And in xvid4spsp choose to open dvd and select the video_Ts folder.

Or use handbrake.
    Quote Quote  
  7. I installed avisynth and opened the video_ts files but I get an error message: "you don't have YV12 decoder, its needed for source interlace detection." After I click ok, it processes then a black box appears in the middle of the interface. I am using files that I already have decrypted and shrunk in dvd shrink that are now in a folder on my external drive title"full disc". This movie file isn't that big (Elmo's Birthday). I am trying to put it on that Visual Land V-tap 972, that I brought for my grandson(who's birthday is today). Initially, I dragged and droped the folder into the device folder through the usb connection to my pc. And it played, well!! However, it cut off after about 5 minutes of play. But, I figured I'd better delete it and convert the vob file to avi or mp4, before i damage something in the device. The device says it supports AVI/Divx 640x480/30fps/16000kbps or less. I had loaded 2 kiddy movies from my full disc folder and still had about a gig or so space left on the internal memory, but again the specs on these vob files were above the supported specs. Please help. I now have downloaded the following: WinFF, Xvid4psp, Avisynth and Handbrake. I already had Dvd shrink on the pc. I need instruction as these tools don't give much if any. Please help!!!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Here's a guide for xvid4psp:

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/290726-How-to-convert-any-video-to-MP4-iPod-iPhone-...ing-free-tools

Also start here:

https://www.videohelp.com/convert

That link is in the How To section on the left of the screen.

Simply enter the type of conversion you want (avi to mp4 for example) and choose the program you want to use.

Any related guides will be displayed after the search is completed.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote