VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Just need to make the structure, and drag the m2ts file over to that structure instead of re-copying the same file, so I can mount them to iso's much faster any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    No such tool.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick
    No such tool.
    Actually Baldrick he might just be able to pull that off

All "movie only" BD folder structures are the same (if you like I always save 1 audio track and no sub), he can "drag and drop" the .m2ts file into the stream folder and while it has not physically moved it is mounted in the folder, if he loads those folders into imgburn he should make a good iso

So, imho you can just drag and drop a blu ray compliant .m2ts into a "generic" blu ray movie only folder structure and make an iso w/ imgburn

Would not work w/ full disc or menus

His resulting file would be no different than when TsMuxer converts a .m2ts file into a movie only blu ray w/o moving the file so it will be a fragmented file, but after it goes thru imgburn it will be a contigious file

It would save a step, just like I do when I rip and demux a disc w/ Tsmuxer in 1 step

this will only work if you alsways use the same settings like I do

Do this:

Take a blu ray that has been ripped w/ TsMuxer, copy it, then delete the BDMV/STREAM/.001 .m2ts file, now save the remaining folder structure to do this whenever you want

now as long as the folder stucture and theb .m2ts file are on the same HDD you should be able to drag and drop the .m2ts file w/o actually physically transfering it until it runs thru imgburn

Try it and let us know if it works

ocgw

peace
    i7 2700K @ 4.4Ghz 16GB DDR3 1600 Samsung Pro 840 128GB Seagate 2TB HDD EVGA GTX 650
    https://forum.videohelp.com/topic368691.html
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ocgw
    Originally Posted by Baldrick
    No such tool.
    Actually Baldrick he might just be able to pull that off

All "movie only" BD folder structures are the same (if you like I always save 1 audio track and no sub), he can "drag and drop" the .m2ts file into the stream folder and while it has not physically moved it is mounted in the folder, if he loads those folders into imgburn he should make a good iso

So, imho you can just drag and drop a blu ray compliant .m2ts into a "generic" blu ray movie only folder structure and make an iso w/ imgburn

Would not work w/ full disc or menus

His resulting file would be no different than when TsMuxer converts a .m2ts file into a movie only blu ray w/o moving the file so it will be a fragmented file, but after it goes thru imgburn it will be a contigious file

It would save a step, just like I do when I rip and demux a disc w/ Tsmuxer in 1 step

this will only work if you always use the same settings like I do

Do this:

Take a blu ray that has been ripped w/ TsMuxer, copy it, then delete the BDMV/STREAM/.001 .m2ts file, now save the remaining folder structure to do this whenever you want

now as long as the folder stucture and theb .m2ts file are on the same HDD you should be able to drag and drop the .m2ts file w/o actually physically transfering it until it runs thru imgburn

Try it and let us know if it works

ocgw

peace
    i7 2700K @ 4.4Ghz 16GB DDR3 1600 Samsung Pro 840 128GB Seagate 2TB HDD EVGA GTX 650
    https://forum.videohelp.com/topic368691.html
    Quote Quote