VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

i am looking for a tool, that converts a main movie of a blu-ray into a single m2ts file. It also should rip out the unwanted audio lines etc.

Normaly i use tsmuxer for this and it works great, but there a blu-rays where the main movie is splitted in to serveral m2ts parts and merging these file takes a lot of time (or i dont know which files must be merged). Is there a tool that will do this job for me. (analysing the blu-ray structur, possibility to select the wanted audio line etc and output this to a single m2ts file without recompressing)

Thanks in advance,

Martin
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    After you rip it to you HDD with AnyDVD HD use tsMuxer to separate the different audio and video streams. There are a plethora of guides for tsMuxer, but the nitty gritty of it just separates all the different streams.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes .. I know, but my challenge is, that i want a tool, that will do most of the job for me. For MKV i use MakeMKV, this tool does exactly what i want, but the ouput is MKV and not m2ts

The reason why i want m2ts and not mkv is, that my WD HD TV Live has some problems with MKV. MKVs with VC1 encoded videostream are out of sync, with a m2ts i dont have this problem.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Try ToNMT or Clown_BD and make a single ts/m2ts.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Use bdrb in Movie-Only Backup mode. Select the audio that you want. If you want no compression, then use Custom Target Size in the Setup. This will create the one m2ts file you want.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Moondiver
    Hi,

i am looking for a tool, that converts a main movie of a blu-ray into a single m2ts file. It also should rip out the unwanted audio lines etc.

Normaly i use tsmuxer for this and it works great, but there a blu-rays where the main movie is splitted in to serveral m2ts parts and merging these file takes a lot of time (or i dont know which files must be merged). Is there a tool that will do this job for me. (analysing the blu-ray structur, possibility to select the wanted audio line etc and output this to a single m2ts file without recompressing)

Thanks in advance,

Martin
    You are dealing w/ "seamless branching discs"

Examine the disc w/ eac3to, BD Edit or BD Info to get the correct main movie .mpls file

Navigate to the correct .mpls file the same way you would navigate to the .m2ts main movie file and TsMuxeR will seamlessly join them for you as well as correct gaps and overlaps

ocgw

peace
    i7 2700K @ 4.4Ghz 16GB DDR3 1600 Samsung Pro 840 128GB Seagate 2TB HDD EVGA GTX 650
    https://forum.videohelp.com/topic368691.html
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for your help.

I will try out the different approaches, but i think there will be one, that fits to my needs.

Thanks

Update:
    BDInfo and also Clown BD work really good for me. Thanks for helping.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I use DVDFab version 6 and it does exactly what you ask for. Are you trying to advertise for DVDFab?
    Well, they are pretty good

Vu
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    BDRB+AnyDVD HD will solve most if not all of all the problems of any Blu-Ray backup. 'Nuff said...IMHFO I expect yada..yada..yada..is coming next :P :P
    Quote Quote