I currently have a shipping container on farmland that has been broken into in the past. As part of my security I want to setup a camera that will automatically record as soon as someone enters the container and stream video to a server etc, so I can review the footage at a later date. It is important that the camera streams this footage in real time, as I don't want any recordings saved to a device in the container, as all the thief would have to do is steal this device and I would have no video evidence!

It is important to note that there is no electricity close to the container, therefore I wondered if there was any battery operated cameras I could buy and perhaps hook up to a mobile phone to achieve my goal? It would also be neat if my security setup could notify me by text message or email when someone enters the container.

Does anyone know of any way I could set this up? I want to set this up myself, and am not interested in any 3rd party services that call for monthly subscriptions etc.