VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I just noticed it's been exactly four years since I've logged into VH! Wow, time flies by fast )

I am hoping someone out there knows where I can find menu templates for Corel DVD MovieFactory 7. The program works great. But I have only about six templates in the list and I can't find any more on Corel's website, nor where to download more. I looked and searched with Google to no avail. I can't believe this program would only come with this few templates. The prior versions had many more than this.

Thanks for any help, if anyone has any ideas at all.

Roundabout (MIA, but still alive)
    Ethernet (n): something used to catch the etherbunny
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'd like to know where to download too.

If you still have the old version, you might be able to use some of those templates with the newer version. I posted how I did this using DVDMF3SE templates with DVD MF6 software.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have had Corel DVD MovieFactory 7 for almost a year. I just checked to see how many menus I have and I counted 64. If my memory serves me correctly, some of the 64 I copied from my copy of VideoStudio 12. However, I am certain there were more than 20 that came with MF 7. Corel has an excellent user forum and someone there might be able to help you.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for your reply, guys. I'll check my old version of Ulead DVDMF and see if I can import the templates. I don't remember how many there were, but there were certainly more than the few I got with MF7. I think I have VS somewhere too, I have to look. Maybe I can cobble together enough templates to make it worthwhile.

Thanks again,
    R
    Ethernet (n): something used to catch the etherbunny
    Quote Quote  
  5. did you find any sulotion to this problem?
    "download menu templates - Corel DVD MovieFactory 7"
    please help....
    thanks.
    Quote Quote